File a Claim          Call (800) 366-3846          Contact

additional coverages

Additional coverage policies can help give you peace of mind.

Depending on where you live, additional coverages such as flood or earthquake insurance may be required. You may also benefit from valuable items insurance or high net worth coverage to help protect all you’ve worked hard to attain. Just give our team a call, and we’ll carefully review your needs to help determine what policies are right for you.

Did you know that your homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage? Flood insurance must be obtained separately. Along with protecting you from damage, a flood insurance policy also reimburses you for the work that you and other family members do to sandbag your home, move furniture, and remove debris.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s (FEMA) maps are important when it comes to flood insurance because if they show that your home sits in a 100 year floodplain, you must buy federal flood insurance in order to get a mortgage. If you live outside a high risk zone, or if you no longer have a mortgage, flood insurance is optional but beneficial.

Many people assume their residential insurance policy fully protects them. But most standard homeowners, mobile homeowners, condominium, and renters insurance policies do not cover earthquake damage. Similar to flood insurance, earthquake insurance usually must be purchased separately.

In addition, government disaster relief programs are limited— they are designed to help you get partly back on your feet, but not to replace your home and everything you lose. Contact one of our agents to help you make sure you have the right coverage.

Your possessions may be more valuable than you realize. Most homeowners policies offer limited coverage for personal articles such as jewelry, cameras, golf equipment, fine art and collectibles, and computer equipment. We can provide the additional protection you need with a comprehensive valuable items insurance policy, which may cover a variety of property:

  • Artwork
  • Baseball cards
  • Books
  • Coins
  • Firearms
  • Furs
  • Jewelry
  • Memorabilia
  • Musical instruments
  • Oriental rugs
  • Silverware
  • Stamps

We recognize that high-net-worth individuals require coverage that goes beyond the typical, off-the-shelf insurance plan. That’s why we are now offering concierge-level service and fully customizable insurance plans to meet your specific needs. Our high-net-worth coverage includes provisions for primary and secondary residences, private collections, identity theft and even kidnap and ransom. When it comes to replacing the lost income of high earners, traditional insurance plans are insufficient. To secure your family’s financial well-being, contact us to learn more about how high-net-worth coverage can assure that everything you’re worked for will be protected.


What Should I Do If My House Floods?

  • Call your insurance agent as soon as possible.
  • Inventory and photograph all damaged property.
  • Make temporary repairs and keep all receipts.
  • Get any necessary construction permits.
  • Meet with your adjuster before signing anything.
  • Delay permanent repairs until your insurer approves reimbursement.

We’re here for you

Just give our team a call, and we’ll carefully review your needs to help determine what policies are right for you.

Click to listen highlighted text!